Rotary Community Auction
presented by the Rotary Club of Cataraqui-Kingston
This is the 17th Annual Rotary Community Auction
Online bidding: November 3 - 16, 2014
Live CKWS TV Finale broadcast: Sunday, November 16, 2014 (1 pm to 5 pm)
We invite you to join this WIN-WIN-WIN fundraising event! Register for bidding now!
The auction is a fun event that brings the community together. Our sponsors and gift donors receive exposure for their businesses and for their community-minded involvement. Our bidders receive interesting goods, services and experiences while supporting community initiatives. Local community groups, local Rotary initiatives and international projects benefit from much needed financial support. That’s why we believe it is WIN-WIN-WIN!
Thank you to all the businesses and individuals who are sponsoring the 17th Annual Community Auction, and who have made the gift donations that are now on auction. There are certainly interesting and valuable products, services, and experiences awaiting your bidding - some of which are priceless and cannot be found elsewhere. These community-minded enterprises have put in place the first WIN of the WIN-WIN-WIN.
It is time for all of us to create the second WIN of the WIN-WIN-WIN and to have some fun by bidding on and buying the items that are now on auction. The auction is open for bidding on-line at this site from November 3rd to November 16th. The auction closes in groups of items at half hour intervals during the grand finale live televised event on CKWS on Sunday, November 16th 1 pm to 5 pm.
Together we will create the third WIN which is the much needed financial support for groups and projects in our community.
Examples of funded local projects:
- Pediatric Section of KGH $20,000
- Able Sail: A sailing program for disabled persons.
- Monkey In The Chair: Helps young cancer patients stay in touch with classmates
- Loving Spoonful: Supplying fresh, healthy food to those in need.
- Lunch by George: Provides meals to local families.
- Hart School of Smiles: Helping mentally disabled adults through the arts.
- Food Sharing Project: Feeding children in schools.
- Youth Diversion: Summer Leader- ship 10 week program.
- Special Olympics, Ontario: Purchased athletic suits for local athletes.
- Scouts Canada: Sent local scouts to National Event.
- Beyond the Book: Resource Library for Families.
- Museum of Healthcare: Educational video for primary & secondary students.
- Gilda’s Club of Southeastern Ontario: Access assistance for facility.
- The Mess: Art supplies for programs.
- Kingston Literacy & Skills: Summer Reading &Fitness Camp support.
- The Almost Home Mission: Facility upgrades
- Brigantine Inc.: Certification for 2 life rafts for program.
- Queen’s Health Outreach: Education for local schools.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society: Foot Care Assistance for the homeless.
- The ACT Foundation: Training high school students how to use defibrillators.
- CAMH: Centre for Addiction & Mental Health: Education tools.
- Good Times Diner Soup Kitchen: Workshop on healthy eating.
- South Frontenac Community Services: Purchase of PA system for those with hearing loss.
In the spirit of the goals of this auction - bid high and bid often!
We are using this new auction system this year. It is more intuitive and suitable for use with phones and tablets as well as computers. We hope that you enjoy using the system. For any questions or problems pleases contact us at: ckrotaryauction@gmail.
Thank you in advance for your generous contributions in support of the many well deserving projects that the CK Rotary Club supports!
Live Event Information
Online, and Mobile!
Live Event Date
11/16/2014 1:00 PM