Welcome! You've reached the bidding site for Balboa Magnet's Festival of the Arts Silent Auction 2022.
The auction includes Teacher Events (Items #1-221) and Items/Goodies (Items #246-283). The Auction will close on the Sunday after the Festival of the Arts, on Sunday May 1st at 9:30pm.
WHAT ARE TEACHER EVENTS?
Each year, Balboa Magnet teachers and staff host a variety of fun events exclusively for the students, during lunch and after school. Seats at each event are sold through an online auction. It's an opportunity to enjoy some extra fun activities with our amazing teachers and staff, and all proceeds go to the Balboa Spirit Club, which funds our enrichment programs (PE, vocal music, instructional technology support and science lab) and community events.
HOW TO BID
1. Register for a new account. Use the student's first and last name and the parent's email address for contact info. If you have more than one student at Balboa, please include both names in the First Name field.
2. Find an event. Browse "All Items" from the "View Items" drop-down field in the upper left corner, or use the search bar field at the top of the page to search for a particular event by name. Click on a listing within that event. All listings include the specific date/time/location of the event.
NOTE: You will see multiple listings for each event because each "seat" available at the event is a separate item.
3. Enter your bid amount. You can start with the opening bid or current minimum bid amount, or enter a higher amount. When you enter your bid, you can also place a "Max Bid Amount" so that the system will automatically bid on your behalf if you are outbid, up to the maximum amount you specify.
4. Bidding closes on Sunday, May 1st at 9:30pm. Winners will be notified at the close of bidding and will receive an invoice to pay for their event(s).
5. You will have 72 hours to pay for your winning seat(s). Payment can be made by credit or debit card per the invoice instructions. If payment isn't received within 72 hours, the seat may be reassigned to the next highest bidders.
6. If you have any questions, please contact Churi Pemba at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting our amazing teachers and staff and the Balboa Spirit Club!
Thank you for your support!