FAMILY NIGHT/BENIFIT AUCTION CULMINATION EVENT
This benefit auction culmination event is a FAMILY affair, with bounce houses, face painting, crafts, school wide art show, student auction section, auction basket displays, food trucks, bartenders, auction items and a movie night under the stars! Arrival Time:5:30PM. Online Auction Doors Closing Time: 8:15PM. Departure Time:9:00PM.
Come view in person the AMAZING auction donations, and bid away!
Final Destination: ALP 4645 E. Marilyn Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85032
All of our online auction items will be available with online bidding from 6pm, Thursday, April 4th to auction close during the family night/benefit auction event at ALP at 8:15pm, Saturday April 13th! Our student bidding section will be during the family night event Saturday April 13th, from 5:30 to 6:30pm!!
In order to bid Thursday April 4th through the final auction event, Saturday April 13th, follow the following steps!
1) Go to: biddingowl.com/ALPPTOINC on your mobile device.
2) Click on Menu/Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process.
3) To receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number and country under Account Details. You will receive text messages when you've been outbid or won an item.
4) Pull up your e-mail, open the e-mail from Bidding Owl and click confirm.
1)Go back to biddingowl.com/ALPPTOINC and click on View Items
2) Browse the Categories in our auction.
3) Select the item you would like to bid on.
4) Enter your Bid Amount into the field provided.
5) Click Bid, and then Click Confirm Bid.
6) Congratulations, you are the current High Bidder for the item!
7) Next, Click on Set Maximum Bid to choose the maximum amount you are willing to pay for that item, and if someone raises the bid you will automatically outbid them until someone bids above your maximum amount.
8)You can view your Bid Status and Bid History by clicking on My Bids under the top right corner menu.
Special THANK YOU to all of our generous donors, and to our Auction Chairs and volunteers! All of the proceeds go towards ALP PTO Inc. serving the teachers, students, families, and board members of ALP with needed funds for our continued growth as a school.
4645 E. Marilyn Rd
Phoenix Arizona, 85032
Thank you for your support!