We hope you have a chance to come to BTC and see these great pieces of metal art in person. Please register and bid on this website. There will not be an auction on campus.
Fabrication wrapped-up on Friday and the teams made some pretty amazing creations!
Tiny pictures don't do these pieces justice, so if you can get to Morse Center this week you should come see them in person. Everything will be sold to the highest online bidder as of
auction close Monday, April 1st at 8:00 a.m.
Registering does not obligate you to bid, but you must complete the simple registration on this website to participate in the auction.
NOTE: Select pieces will be removed from the online auction to be sold at the BTC Foundation Gala in October.
KNOW BEFORE YOU BID:
- A 5% auction service fee will be added to each winning bid (this helps offset the cost of site hosting and payment processing)
- There may be additional costs associated with welded metal items (hauling, installation, and preservation prices vary depending on the size and complexity of the piece)
- Winning bidders will be notified by email and given information on transportation and/or preservation
- Winning bidders may pay online after the auction close or may bring or mail a check to the BTC Foundation (items can not be picked up until paid in full)
- All proceeds go to support BTC Welding & Fabricating Technology students
Thank you BP Cherry Point and Central Welding for sponsoring Fab Week!
Did we miss anything? This is a new way of selling for us and we hope that the process is simple and trouble-free. If you have questions or comments please contact us at (360)752-8684 or by completing the form below.