Fab Week 2023
Student creations are now available for online-only bidding. The sculptures are placed for viewing in Morse Center. We welcome you to come to campus and check them out in person.
Auction closes at 12pm (noon) on March 29.
Fab Week was established after our final Welding Rodeo in order to give students a chance to showcase their skills and creativity. It is a part of the curriculum and an important learning opportunity for those studying Welding and Fabricating Technology.
Thank you to BP Cherry Point and Central Welding for supporting this event!
KNOW BEFORE YOU BID:
- You must create an account on this website to participate in the auction (registering does not obligate you to bid).
- A 5% auction service fee will be added to each winning bid (this helps offset the cost of site hosting and payment processing)
- There may be additional costs associated with welded metal items (hauling, installation, and preservation prices vary depending on the size and complexity of the piece)
- Winning bidders will be notified by email and given information on transportation and/or preservation
- Winning bidders may pay online after the auction close or may bring or mail a check to the BTC Foundation (items can not be picked up until paid in full)
- All proceeds go to support BTC Welding & Fabricating Technology students
If you have questions or comments please contact us at (360)752-8684 or by completing the form below.