Thank you for taking the time to review our event page! Tickets for the In Full Bloom Dinner can be purchased by clicking on the "Ticket" icon below starting on March 1. If you are here to participate in the auction, which will open on April 15, 2019, please use the "View Items" drop down above to view the items. All items are available for preview before April 15. Please do keep in mind we will be adding items up until that date! You do NOT have to attend the dinner to participate in the auction! When registering to bid please make your "DISPLAY NAME" a name that does not identify who you are. This makes for a more exciting auction!
About the Dinner:
In Full Bloom will feature a multi course dinner by innovative and renowned chef Jacob Boehm, who is the creative genius behind Snap Pea Creative Dining. Jacob is the son of JRC members Nancy Luberoff and Bruce Boehm. Over the past 5 years and 50 dinners, Snap Pea has created unparalleled pop-up dinners at unexpected locations throughout the Triangle. Each dinner and menu is unique and crafted around a narrative inspired by the locale, featuring the best local ingredients, with typically over 90% of the food costs going back to local food systems. Jacob has been known to incorporate aspects of Jewish food and storytelling into Snap Pea, including dishes inspired by tzimmes, latkes and even the seder plate. We can’t wait to see what he comes up with for us
To register or pre-regsiter for the auction please click the "Register" link at the top of the page!
Auction Rules and Policies
- By bidding in Judea Reform’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Judea Reform has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- The winner of an experience will be contacted by a member of the auction team after payment to coordinate the experience (if applicable)
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full at the end of the auction through the online portal. Winners will receive an e-mail from BiddingOwl informing them that they won and guiding them to PayPal for payment.
- If you are a winner and attending the In Full Bloom dinner, following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the checkout area. If you are not attending the dinner you may pick up your purchases at Judea Reform during regular business hours.
- Judea Reform reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Judea Reform Congregation, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- ALL AUCTION ITEMS THAT CAN BE PICKED UP, MUST BE PICKED UP BY MAY 3, 2019 OR THEY WILL BE FORFEIT WITHOUT A REFUND.