Thank you for visiting Palm Lake Elementary PTA's Silent Auction!
This year's Silent Auction will end on Friday, April 1st at 7 pm.
The Silent Auction features outstanding items and something for everyone. We appreciate all of the support of the many businesses that donated and the creative and wonderful baskets assembled by our great classes! Thank you!
Class baskets can be viewed and bid on at the Carnival in the Media Center from 5-7 pm.
Steps to Bidding:
1. Set up your account with biddingOwl.com. You can elect to receive text messages and emails to inform you if you've been outbid or won an item.
2. Verify your email address.
4. Bid on your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or in PLE Media Center that night. Please share with friends and family! Bidding on items is open to any person that would like to; there are no restrictions on bidding. Attendance at Carnival is not required for bidding.
4. Check the website for any new additions as items could potentially be added up until Friday afternoon before the event.
Rules to Bidding:
1. Bids will start at the suggested bid amount. Bidding will only be done on biddingOwl site.
2. All items must be paid for either through biddingOwl.com or in person at the conclusion of the event.
3. Online payment (Paypal) is available through biddingOwl.com; cash or check can be used also at pick up.
Palm Lake Elementary PTA is committed to enhancing the education of the children of our community. All proceeds of this event will support Palm Lake PTA’s numerous outreach programs and activities, including the school’s field trip scholarship fund, much-needed supplies and technology, student guidance programs, and parent and community resources.
The Palm Lake PTA is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit educational organization, dedicated to uniting home, school, and community.
PTA membership is open to and welcomes any individual who believes that children are our future.
If you would like to donate to the PTA, please use the donate button located on this page.
8000 Pin Oak Drive
Orlando , 32819
Thank you for your support!