The Onalaska Band Booster Organization is dedicated to supporting the Onalaska High School Hilltopper Band. The band consists of approximately 150 students. Students perform in both Marching Band and Concert Ensembles and many students also voluntarily participate in Pep Band, Jazz Ensembles, and Show Band. In addition to these regular activities, band members often also perform at community functions such as the Freedom Honor Flight’s Welcome Home and Reunion events, Rotary Lights, and Steppin’ Out in Pink.
Each spring we host our annual Big Band Ball event. This event historically includes five hours of jazz music, a nice meal, and an online auction fundraiser. The 2021 online auction will run from Sunday, April 4th at 7am and conclude on Saturday, April 10th at 8pm. Thanks to the continued generosity of our donors, we will have some great items to bid on! You can find out more about our donors by clicking on their logo at the bottom of this site!
How to Bid:
1. If you registered last year, just click the LOGIN button. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it.
2. Return back to Current Auction and start scrolling through all of the items or navigate through the green menu bar in the upper left-hand corner.
3. If this is your first visit to biddingowl.com, start by clicking the REGISTER button and fill in your information.
4. Then, go to your email and open the activation email and click the link to activate your account.
5. Finally, search "Onalaska Band" and start bidding by scrolling through all of the items or navigate through the green menu bar in the upper left-hand corner.
Paying for Winning Bid
We use Paypal through the site. Bidders do not need to have or set up a Paypal account to pay for their items.
Please note that you must be 21 years of age or older to bid on or win any packages that contain alcohol.
Winners will need to be able to pick up items in Onalaska. Shipping is not an option. Any winning bidders, in person at Stoney Creek, may pick up their baskets at the event after the auction ends and after completing payment through the online bidding site. Any winning bidders, not in person, are asked to complete their payment through the bidding site by 11am Central time on Sunday April 11th. Baskets may be picked up at the South end of the OHS parking lot on Sunday April 11th between 1:00pm - 2:30pm or on Monday April 12th between 5:30pm - 7:00pm. If these times do not work, the winning bidder will need to coordinate with the silent auction committee to set up a time to collect their basket.
Please note that since this is a fundraiser, all sales are final.
If you would prefer to leave us a donation, please click the DONATE button below.
Thank you for your support!