Welcome to Our 17th Annual Auction
We have some great items from our generous donors and hope that you enjoy our event.
Please take note of the following information:
- Some items may have expiration dates, black-out dates, and/or specific dates. Any known date limitations are noted in the item description.
- The silent auction online bidding will begin on Saturday, 4/09/22 at 5:30pm and will end at 8:30pm. If there are items that do not sell, they will be held until next year's auction.
- Once you have paid for your items you will recieve a confirmation email. Once in person attendees have paid they can pick up items from tables.
- Anything purchased by virtual attendess will be available for drive-through pick up at 210 Southridge Drive, Hemlock MI on Sunday 4/10/22 from 10:30-12:30. Additional pick up arrangements can be made by contacting Becky Swanson.
- Bidding is only allowed for supporters that are associated with our community organization and that can pick up items locally. We reserve the right to delete bids from supporters that are not part of our community.
Thank you to our committee for all of their work organizing this event. The whole committee spends many hours planning, preparing, and organizing this event for our school and we are very thankful for all of their work!
Thank you committee members: Becky Swanson, Chad Swanson, Julie Ryan, Jenny Liotta, Paula Wardin, Samantha McKenzie, Sara Grunow, Jennifer Hahn, Gary Hahn, and Aimee Wardin. Thank you for decoration support from Ms. Parsell. Thank you to Samantha at Magical Blooms and I Do's for loaning us table decorations and the many event night volunteers. We appreciate ALL of our volunteers!