Welcome to Our 18th Annual Auction
We have some great items from our generous donors and hope that you enjoy our event!
Please take note of the following information:
- Some items may have expiration dates, black-out dates, and/or specific dates. Any known date limitations are noted in the item description as possible, but we cannot be responsible for undisclosed restrictions.
- The silent auction bidding will begin on Saturday, 4/15/23 at 5:30pm and will end at 8:00 pm. If there are items that do not sell, they will be held until next year's auction.
- You may check out after bidding once your won items have closed. Check-out is available only at our checkout desk, where we will have a few clerks awaiting you. Check-out may be done by FACTS (school parents only), cash, personal check, or credit card. You may not check out using a Bidding Owl account this year.
- Once in you have paid, you may pick up items from tables. It is expected that you pay and take all of your won items directly from the event venue.
- Bidding is only allowed for supporters that are associated with our community organization. We reserve the right to delete bids from supporters that are not part of our community.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SCHOOL!
Thank you to our committee for all of their work organizing this event. The whole committee spends many hours planning, preparing, and organizing this event for our school and we are very thankful for all of their work! Committee members: Trisha Knezek, Jen Starke , Jenny Liotta, Paula Wardin, Samantha McKenzie, Jennifer Hahn, Gary Hahn, and Aimee Wardin, Josie Marsh, and James Knezek.