It's time for fall and we are celebrating by virtually launching an Autumn Auction for Animals! Help save lives by virtually bidding on furtastic auction items for you and your pawsome pal! Check out our incredible selection of items that range from virtual experiences to adorable pet accessories, all while helping us continue our no-kill mission to rescue, nurture, and adopt dogs, cats, puppies and kittens into loving, responsible homes. The Virtual Auction begins on Tuesday, September 8th and closes on Thursday, October 1st at 12:00 PM EST. Get your winning bid in today and save lives!
What We Do:
Since 1944, North Shore Animal League America has been saving the lives of defenseless dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens — over 1,100,000 to date. We have an unwavering commitment to Rescue, Nurture, Adopt and Educate.
- Animal League America is the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization.
- A leader in the no-kill movement, rescuing and rehabilitating animals instead of euthanizing them.
- An innovator in animal welfare to create a more sustainable world for all companion animals.
- A strong voice, elevating the status and promoting the acceptance of mixed-breed animals — Mutt-i-grees® — through advocacy and education.
- A collaborative organization that’s built a national network of shelter and rescue partners.
- A trusted source for information, education, and resources that increase adoptions and enhance the lives of adopters and their pets.
- Provide a world-class humane education program.
- The lives of more than 1,100,000 animals have been saved since 1944.
- In a single year, our medical staff performed 58,000 exams and vaccinated 65,000 animals to help prevent disease.
- Every year, we place nearly 18,000 pets into loving homes.
- Our Mutt-i-grees Curriculum reaches more than 4,000 schools/libraries to create future generations of informed and empathetic adopters.
- Teamed up with more than 2,000 shelter partners around the world to save lives.
- 42,000 adoptions are facilitated through our nationwide adoption events.
- More than 200 foster parents providing nearly 500 animals a loving home.
- Each year, 500 volunteers spend over 50,000 hours improving the lives of our animals.
Net proceeds support North Shore Animal League America’s no-kill mission to find responsible, loving homes for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
We hope you have fun browsing and find something you and your furry friend love!
If you have any questions please reach out to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.373.3402
To learn more about North Shore Animal League America please visit our website: www.animalleague.org
Facebook: North Shore Animal League America