They say all you need is love...but, we all know how important it is to treat yourself and your special furry friend every now and then! Celebrate this Valentine's Day by virtually bidding on our furtastic items and experiences in our Hearts 'n' Paws Valentine's Day Auction! Check out our incredible selection of items that range from virtual experiences to adorable pet accessories for your furry pal, all while helping us continue our no-kill mission to rescue, nurture, and adopt dogs, cats, puppies and kittens into responsible, loving homes. The Virtual Auction begins on Friday, January 29th and closes on Friday, February 19th at 12:00 PM EST. Get your winning bid in today and save lives!
As a special Valentine’s Day present to you, all auction winners will receive an adorable North Shore Animal League America face mask!! *while supplies last!
What We Do:
Since 1944, North Shore Animal League America has been saving the lives of defenseless dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens — over 1,100,000 to date. We have an unwavering commitment to Rescue, Nurture, Adopt and Educate.
- Animal League America is the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization.
- A leader in the no-kill movement, rescuing and rehabilitating animals instead of euthanizing them.
- An innovator in animal welfare to create a more sustainable world for all companion animals.
- A strong voice, elevating the status and promoting the acceptance of mixed-breed animals — Mutt-i-grees® — through advocacy and education.
- A collaborative organization that’s built a national network of shelter and rescue partners.
- A trusted source for information, education, and resources that increase adoptions and enhance the lives of adopters and their pets.
- Provide a world-class humane education program.
- The lives of more than 1,100,000 animals have been saved since 1944.
- In a single year, our medical staff performed 58,000 exams and vaccinated 65,000 animals to help prevent disease.
- Every year, we place nearly 18,000 pets into loving homes.
- Our Mutt-i-grees Curriculum reaches more than 4,000 schools/libraries to create future generations of informed and empathetic adopters.
- Teamed up with more than 2,000 shelter partners around the world to save lives.
- 42,000 adoptions are facilitated through our nationwide adoption events.
- More than 200 foster parents providing nearly 500 animals a loving home.
- Each year, 500 volunteers spend over 50,000 hours improving the lives of our animals.
Net proceeds support North Shore Animal League America’s no-kill mission to find responsible, loving homes for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
We hope you have fun browsing and find something you and your furry friend love!
If you have any questions please reach out to Charlotte at email@example.com or 516.373.3402
To learn more about North Shore Animal League America please visit our website: www.animalleague.org
Facebook: North Shore Animal League America