Welcome and thank you for checking out our charity auction event!
Why this event is so important
Wisconsin Missing Persons Advocacy is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Our mission is to raise awareness for the Missing by bringing them a voice and supporting the families who are affected by working together to advocate for the Missing.
Every April, we hold a Missing Persons Awareness Event to raise awareness in the community for the Missing, to show support to the families and to help educate the public on prevention measures. During our event, we hold a silent auction to raise funds to pay for our Annual Missing Persons Billboard Campaign, where we feature all of Wisconsin's Missing Persons for the month of April. This year, our event was canceled due to Covid.
We need your support
We hope you'll take a look at the great items that were donated by families, friends, and area businesses to help us raise money for this great program.
Whether you are familiar with our organization, or just learning about us here, we welcome you to our Silent Auction and hope that you will take a look around and that you will be generous in bidding.
When is the auction?
The auction starts on Friday, September 18 at noon and goes until Sunday, September 20th at 7 pm.
How do I bid?
1. If you haven't made an account on Bidding Owl, you will need to register right here on Bidding Owl.
2. You'll receive an email from bidding owl and you will need to click the acitvation link to activate your account.
3. Search Wisconsin Missing Persons, and browse the several items we have up on the auction by scrolling through the items using the green menu buttons in the upper left corner.
4. All sales are final, and there are no returns or refunds.
5. Please note that you must be 21 years of age or older to bid on or to win on any packages that contain alcohol.
Paying for Winning Bid
Winning bidders can use Paypal to pay through this site, (no need to have a paypal account) or you can pay by cash or check at pickup.
Collecting your Winning Items
We will NOT ship any items. They will need to be picked up in the Green Bay area. You can make arrangements by emailing email@example.com.
If you would prefer to leave us a donation, please click the DONATE button below.
Thank you for your support!