Everyone loves the Christmas Bazaar! This year, we cannot do it as we normally would do. But we do have some good news...we can still have the auction, except this time, it is online!
Since 2020 is a bit bizarre in more ways than one, let's show our faithfulness and school spirit. We hope everyone will bid often and will keep those bids coming! Remember - this is usually the biggest fundraiser for the school!
Please note: Bidding is only allowed from supporters of St. Michael-St. Clement School. Shipping is not an option.
1. The auction will begin on Sunday, November 8th at 12pm and will end on Saturday, November 14th at 7pm.
2. Bidders are required to register on this auction site to bid on items as the auction bidding is completely online.
3. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to bid. And if an item contains alcohol, no one under the age of 21 will be allowed to bid.
4. Please note the restrictions and requirements in the item description before bidding on an item.
5. If there is a restriction or requirement that is not followed, the auction committee has the right to determine the final winning bidder.
6. Item values are the best estimate of the auction committee. Item descriptions are to the best knowledge of the auction committee.
7. All sales are final and items are sold "as-is". No exchanges or returns will be allowed.
8. After the bidding is closed, the winner will receive an invoice for all items won. Payment is due at pick-up.
9. If items are not collected and paid for by Friday, November 20th, the auction committee will offer the items to the next highest bidder.
Items won will be available for pick-up at the school, 10 Willow Ave., Baltimore, MD, on Tuesday, November 17th from 4pm-8pm. Winners are strongly encouraged to pick up their items on Tuesday night. If you are unable to pick up your items on Tuesday, they may be picked up 8:30am-2pm in the school office Wednesday, November 18th through Friday, November 20th unless prior arrangemets have been made. Please remember to wear your mask and practice social distancing.
Payment is due when items won are picked up. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you at pick up. Payment will NOT be online. Exact cash, check, or credit card will be accepted.
If you would like make a donation to the school without bidding, please follow the link to the school's website: stmstc.org/giving.make-a-gift-today
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the auction committee below!
Thank you for your support!