We invite you to a Week of Giving to celebrate and support the programs of the Fox Valley Music Consortium.
Now more than ever, we need your support to continue enriching the Aurora community through the power of music. We ask for your help in ensuring the continued success of our cultural and educational offerings as we adapt and move forward in this changing world.
Please consider supporting us through one of the following ways:
- Attend a safe, LIVE, performance Downtown Aurora on Saturday, October 3! Enjoy live music by FVMC ensembles and support local dining institutions in Aurora by attending a performance and enjoying food/beverage with friends and family. See the full schedule below!
- Donate! Any amount is appreciated and will benefit the programs of the FVMC. Several donation levels are presented in our Fund-the-Need category. If you normally would have attended our annual gala, please consider donating the cost of a ticket ($90) to our organization.
- Raffle! Buy a 50/50 raffle ticket! Tickets must be purchased by midnight on Saturday, October 3.
- Participate in our Online Auction: Bid on our exciting vacation packages and delicious food/beverage baskets!
- Drive-Through Wine Pull: Purchase a ticket in advance, then pick up your wine/beer at New England Congregational Church between the hours of 4-6pm!