**We would love to be with you all in person, visiting, laughing, and making memories. Until we are all able to be together once again, please accept our sincerest "Thank You!" for your support of our parish's largest fundraiser. God Bless!
Auction Procedures and Rules
- Bidding is open to all families and friends of Holy Trinity Catholic Parish-Oconto and it's surrounding community. We reserve the right to delete bids we deem invalid and unassociated.
- The auction will close on November 21st, 2020 at 9:00pm cst
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds of items.
- Descriptions and values are approximae and not guaranteed by Holy Trinity Oconto.
- Neither Holy Trinity Parish nor the donors are responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the use of items or services sold.
- Please be sure to check the expiration date on all gift certificates and services.
- Items must be paid for before or at pickup
- Cash or Checks accepted at pickup
- Online payments must be made before pickup
- Items must be picked up at American Family Insurance-Oconto on Sunday, November 22nd 10 am-2 pm and Monday, November 23rd from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Delivery of large items within a 10 mile radius of Oconto is available for a charge of $20. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, November 24th to request delivery. Proceeds all benefit auction.
- No items will be mailed. If you live out of the area, you must coordinate with a local person to pick up your item. Email email@example.com to confirm who will be picking up your items.
- Items not picked up in a timely manner will be donated to additional Holy Trinity fundraisers.