Abrams Spotlight Productions, Inc. is excited to host our 2nd online auction!
We're pleased to say that with continued support from our community, the arts are still alive in Abrams, Wisconsin. Your support will help ensure we can continue to provide quality productions in 2022 and beyond.
Auction Procedures and Rules
- Bidding is open to all families and friends of Abrams Spotlight Productions, Inc. (ASPI) and its surrounding community. We reserve the right to delete bids we deem invalid and unassociated.
- The auction will close on Sunday, Dec. 12, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds of items.
- Descriptions and values are approximate and not guaranteed by ASPI.
- Neither ASPI nor the donors are responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the use of items or services sold.
- Please be sure to check the expiration date on all gift certificates and services.
- Items must be paid for before or at pickup
- Cash or Checks accepted at pickup
- Online payments must be made before pickup
- Items must be picked up at the Nancy Byng Community Theater on Monday, Dec. 13 between noon and 6:00 p.m.
- Only items that can fit in a standard letter sized envelope are able to be mailed.
- If you live out of the area, you must coordinate with a local person to pick up your item. Email email@example.com to confirm who will be picking up your items.
- If your item contains alcohol, the individual picking up the item must be 21 years or older.
- Delivery is not included unless prior authorization is received. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not available for pick-up.
- Items not picked up in a timely manner will be donated to future ASPI fundraisers.