Our holiday tradition returns, with a twist. This year, you’ll bid on your favorite gingerbread creations, wreaths, and tabletop trees all online!
Silent auction dates:
- Handcrafted Wreaths: Wednesday, November 4–Sunday, November 29
- Sweet Creations Gingerbread Houses: Friday, November 6–Sunday, December 13
- Tabletop Trees: Wednesday, November 18–Wednesday, December 16
Each auction ends at 11:59 p.m. EST of closing date listed above.
Important Information About Pick-Up and Payment
- Winning bidders will be alerted by e-mail when the auction closes.
- You must be able to pick up your gingerbread creation, wreath, or tree from the museum. We cannot ship or deliver items.
- Pick-up windows for each auction are as follows:
- Wreaths must be picked up before Thursday, December 3 at 5 p.m.
- Sweet Creations Gingerbread must be picked up before Wednesday, December 16 at 5 p.m.
- Trees must be picked up before Friday, December 18 at 5 p.m.
- Payment is due at pick-up if paying cash or check, or before pick-up if paying by credit card via PayPal.
- More details about payment and pick-up will be sent to winning bidders at the end of the auction.
How to Bid in the Online Auction
- View all items or search using the ID found on the label on-site at the museum.
Each ID is a letter (W, G, or T) followed by a two-digit number (e.g., W01, G14, etc.).
- When you've found an item you wish to bid on, enter your amount and press Bid!
- You will be asked to create a bidder account. This will allow you to monitor the items you’ve bid on.
- At the end of the auction, top bidders will be notified and contacted to set up pick-up time and payment. You can pay securely by credit card online using PayPal or by cash or check in person at the time of pick-up.
If you experience any issues or have questions about bidding, please contact email@example.com.