Welcome to American Labor Museums' virtual silent auction!
Anyone can view all auction items but if you would like to bid, you will need to register.
1. Click the "Bidder Sign In" or "Log In" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to a window where you can sign in if you already have registered or click the link that says: "Not a Bideer yet? Sign up"
2. Create your account and fill in some fields of information such as your name, password, address, phone number and how you would like to be notified if you've been outbid (text or email).
3. This will bring you to a screen where you can see the bidding transactions (if any). To go into the auction, click the green button "Back to Current Auction" and you're in!
4. Your bid is a legally binding contract! There are no bid retractions. Once you have placed a bid, you are contractually obligated to purchase the item.
5. You have the option of having your items delivered to you for the designated shipping costs per item (you will be charged in your cart at auctions end) OR you can save on the shipping costs by agreeing to pick up your items at the American Labor Museum in Haledon on Friday, November 20th and Saturday, November 21st, between 1-4PM, or Tuesday, November 24th and Wednesday, November 25th between 1-4PM or Friday, November 27th and Saturday, November 28th between 1-4PM. Bidder MUST contact Lauryn Evans at 631-645-4544 to adjust costs PRIOR to check out.
Thank you for your support!