The SSMA is a 60 year-old organization created to foster enthusiastic interest in music and theater activities and support the music and theater education program of the Shrewsbury Public Schools, for all grade levels. As "music and theater boosters," we financially support middle and high school ensembles' participation in competitive music festivals; sponsor students auditioning for placement in competitive district ensembles; purchase and repair instruments; award scholarships; help fund special events for all ages; and more.
We thank our sponsors, donors, and bidders.
Any amount you pay over the retail value is tax deductible, so everyone wins when you give generously!
Anyone can view auction items but if you would like to bid, you will need to register.
1. Click on “Register” at the top of the page.
2. You will be taken to a page for Bidder Sign Up. Create your account and fill in the fields of information, including your name, email, your displayed bidder name, password, address, phone number and how you would like to be notified if you've been outbid (text and/or email).
3. This will bring you to a screen where you can see the bidding transactions (if any). To go into the auction, click the green button "Back to Current Auction" and you're in!
4. There are no bid retractions. Once you have placed a bid, you are contractually obligated to purchase the item. If you would like to end the bidding on an item and buy it, many have a BUY NOW price. Any amount you pay over the retail price is tax deductible!
5. Prizes that fit in business envelopes, such as gift cards, will be mailed.
Packages will be delivered within Shrewsbury if arrangements are made between buyer and auction.
Packages going outside Shrewsbury will need to be picked up in Shrewsbury or shipped. Buyer pays shipping.
All sales are final, no returns.
For information about the SSMA, go to:
Thank you for your support!