Welcome to the Friends of Tri-Valley Foundation's Cruise Night 2021. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Foundation has decided to change things up a bit for 2021. The Foundation will hold its first online auction in lieu of a in-person event.
The online auction will run from April 12th through April 15th. Items featured in the auction are items that would have been auctioned off at the live event.
We have several new and unique items and can't wait for you to check them.
Our plan is to return to an in-person event on April 12th, 2022; so mark your calendars.
Thank you for your support! You have made a huge difference in the lives of some very deserving individuals. We hope that you will continue to help us to support individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in our home counties of Allen, Bourbon, Chautauqua, Elk, Greenwood, Neosho, Wilson, and Woodson in Southeast Kansas.
About the Auction
1. Bidding begins on April 12th at 8 am (CST) and runs through April 15th at 10:00 pm (CST).
2. Here are the instructions for registering to bid:
A. If this is your first visit to biddingowl.com, start by clicking the REGISTER button at the upper right hand side of the page and fill in your information.
B. Go to your email and open the activation email. Click the link to activate your account.
C. Search "Friends of Tri-Valley Foundation" and start bidding by scrolling through all of the items or navigate through the green menu bar in the upper-left hand corner.
3. We will accept cash, check, or credit. For arranging payment of winning bids, please contact Friends of Tri-Valley Foundation at 620-431-7655, Prompt payment/ arrangement within 3 days is appreciated.
4. Please note that winning bidder must be 21 years of age or old to bid or win any packages that contain alcohol. Proof of age must be shown at time of pick-up.
5. Items will be available for pick-up in Chanute or we will provide local delivery within our 8 counties (Allen, Bourbon, Chautauqua, Elk, Greenwood, Neosho, Wilson, or Woodson).
6. Live outside the 8 counties? We are happy to ship items - winning bidder is responsible for shipping costs. Items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail at a rate to be determined. Shipping is determined on a case by case basis and is reflected in each item description.
7. Please note that since this is a fundraiser, all sales are final.
8. Fair market values are an estimate.
If you would prefer to make a donation or contribute to our Fund-A-Need, please visit our website at www.tvds.org or visit our Fund-A-Need page on Bidding Owl.
e are also selling tickets for our 21st Annual Truck Raffle Drawing. Please visit our website or Fund-a-Need page on Bidding Owl.
Please check back frequently as we are adding items daily.
Questions? Pleas contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-431-7655.
Thank you for supporting the Friends of Tri-Valley Foundation!
Thank you for your support!