Our service auction looks a little different than past years. But our goal is the same: to out bid each other and enjoy the talents and generosity of FUSIT members and friends while raising money to support our ministry and work. Thank you for taking part in this new format.
- All items have been donated by FUSIT members/friends. (Thank you!)
- Item winners are responsible for contacting the donor to arrange item pick up/delivery or the details of a service.
- Delivery of physical items is limited to within the Ithaca area.
- Offers are good for time stated in the description, or if not specified for one year.
- All proceeds benefit the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca.
To view items
- Click on the green View Items button on the top left of this page
- “All Items” will take you to the complete catalog
- Click on an item to see the description, value, bidding status, and any additional information.
To bid on items
- Bidding will begin at 9am on Friday February 12 and end at 9pm on Sunday February 14.
- When you see an item you want to bid on, click on the green "Bid!" button.
- Bidding Owl will prompt you through the short process of signing up as a bidder.
- Place your bid!
- Bidding Owl will text or email you if someone outbids you on an item, allowing you to up your bid if you wish. You can set bidding maximum.
- If you have questions about an item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check this email every few hours during the day while bidding is open.
Don’t see anything you want? Consider donating directly: our fantastic staff, our recorded Sunday services, RE programs, sanctuary upgrades, the work of our care team, anti-racism team, social justice team, and many other ongoing services, are all funded by your financial support that balances our yearly budget. Use the donate button below. Your generosity and support is greatly appreciated.
First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is an autonomous society and a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association. We are brave, curious, and compassionate thinkers and doers. We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history and spirituality, but aligned in our desire to make a difference for the good. We are guided by the seven UU principles and are committed to standing on the side of love, justice, and peace. Learn more about us at https://unitarian.ithaca.ny.us/