Thank you for participating in the Appalachian Audubon Society Silent Auction! Proceeds from the auction support our education scholarships and conservation programs. A few notes about BiddingOwl.com to help you as you peruse and bid on items.
- To view items, select the drop down box labeled “View Items” on the left side of the screen.
- If you click on the image of an item you will open a new screen with further details about the item including opening bid amount, additional images, item description, and other pertinent information.
- You may view the items without registering as a bidder.
- The item detail page is also where all bids for that item are made.
- You must register as a bidder, and be at least age 18, to bid on any auction items. To register click on "Register” in the upper right hand corner and follow the prompts.
- Use your browsers back arrow to get back to the main Appalachian Audubon Society Silent Auction page.
All winning bids are final. Item pick-up is Saturday, May 15th from 1pm – 3pm at the Fernlawn Pavilion in Lower Allen Community Park Mechanicsburg, unless other arrangements can be made. To make other pick-up arrangements or to report issues with the Appalachian Audubon Society online auction please email email@example.com. Thank you for supporting Appalachian Audubon!