Welcome to our online auction! Bidding will start at 9:00am on April 24, 2021 and will end at 8:59pm on April 30, 2021.
Pickup of auction items will take place on Monday May 3, 2021 from 5:00-7:00pm in the Little Cedars Elementary lower parking lot. If you need to make alternate arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3, 2021.
By bidding in this auction you agree to the following auction rules:
1. Bidding is only allowed for supporters that are associated with our organization (family and friends of the LCE community are encouraged to participate). We reserve the right to delete bids from supporters that are not part of our community.
2. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Little Cedars PTA has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
3. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
4. Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
5. Payment for items purchased must be submitted within 48 hours of auction closing. Payment will be accepted through PayPal on the auction website.
6. Following payment, you may pick up your purchased items on Monday May 3rd in the lower parking lot of Little Cedars Elementary in Snohomish, Washington. Be prepared to show ID at pick up. If this date and time do not work, please email email@example.com to make alternative arrangements for local pick up or drop off.
7. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Little Cedars PTA.
8.Little Cedars PTA reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
9. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Little Cedars PTA, their elected and appointed officials, members, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
Thank you so much for supporting Little Cedars Elementary PTA!
Thank you for your support!