2022 Leave it for the Pooch Quilt/Art Auction for Rescue

A Charity Auction Event

Welcome to the 2022 Leave it for the Pooch Quilt/Art Auction for Rescue.  Our charity auction features one-of-a-kind quilts assembled using the t-shirts that were submitted by each rescue, shelter and sanctuary and worn by Jayson.  This year, we also have a variety of donated artwork by talented artists to Leave it for the Pooch for this auction to help raise funds to help animals in need.  We will be accepting bids from June 26 to July 10. There are staggering closing bid times to allow anyone that might like an opportunity to outbid on more than one item.  Please note the closing bid time for any item that you are interested in.  We will also be adding items and any more information as they arrive, so please check back often. 

The proceeds from all items except for Pavel's artwork will be split 90:10 less any fees, shipping and handling costs.  The 90% will be awarded to a lucky participating rescue, shelter or sanctuary.  There will be one winner per item that will be randomly chosen from a pool of all of the participating organizations.  The remaining 10% will go to Leave it for the Pooch to be used to continue to run our organization and help animals in need.

Proceeds from Pavel's artwork will be split 50:50 between Leave it for the Pooch and Pavel less shipping and handling costs.  Pavel will use his portion to help needy animals in Russia and Leave it for the Pooch will include our portion in the Draw$ for Paws event with the same rules as all other items.

Draw$ for Paws is our annual event that follows the auction.  Each eligible nonprofit's name is placed in an egg.  These eggs are put in bins and randomly chosen by Jayson to determine which organization will receive the portion of funds raised from that auctioned item.  This is a Facebook Live event.  Draw$ for Paws is a highlight for us, because we get to thank all that participated and support us, but best of all, we get to announce the lucky winners and share with those that work tirelessly to save animals in need.  We are honored to help the rescue, shelter and sanctuary community.  The date of this event will be announced later, so please stay tuned by following us on Facebook and Instagram and our website www.leaveitforthepooch.com.  

Thank you for your continued support and for helping us to help educate and advocate for animals in need.  

 

*BiddingOwl charges 5% which affects net proceeds.

liftpooch@gmail.com

Have questions? Please contact us!


Leave it for the Pooch

Thank you for your support!

BiddingOwl.com BiddingOwl.com BiddingOwl.com BiddingOwl.com