Welcome and thank you for checking out our online auction, which will be held in conjunction with the 2022 Mary Dean Brewer Women of Distinction event on July 23, 2022 at SiMT in Florence, SC from 6-9pm.
The Mary Dean Brewer Women of Distinction Awards are presented by the Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina in recognition of women who have demonstrated significant achievement in their fields of endeavor, made contributions affecting their local and/or broad communities and acted as positive role models for today’s young women.
Click HERE for tickets to attend event.
Proceeds benefit the Mary Dean Brewer Scholarships for graduating Girl Scouts and programs that build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
The online auction will open on Thursday, July 21 at 12:00pm and items will be available for viewing and continued online bidding through the close of the event on Saturday, July 23 at 8:15pm. Online auction winners will receive an email from Bidding Owl with instructions regarding payment.
Take a look at our fabulous auction items and bid from the heart!
If you would prefer to donate money to support the Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina, please click the Donate button below.
STEPS TO BIDDING
- Set up your Bidding Owl account. Go to https://www.biddingowl.com/GirlScoutsofEasternSouthC and click the red Register button at the top right of the screen.
- Verify your email address with the email sent from BiddingOwl.com
- Get to bidding once the Auction opens on July 21nd! Click the View Items drop down to choose a category, or use the search field to find a specific item.
- Remember to check the auction site for any new additions as items could potentially be added up until event!
TIP: At sign up , you can opt in to Receive Email Notifications or Text Messages if you are Out-Bid on an item!
RULES TO BIDDING
- Bids must start at the suggested bid amount.
- Bid increments are set for each item and must increase by set increment amount.
- All items must be paid for either through BiddingOwl.com or in person (Cash/Check/CC) at the end of the event.
- If payment is not received by Monday following the event, you forfeit your bid and the next highest bidder will be awarded the item.
- Bidding is only allowed for supporters that are associated with our organization or those that have been invited. We reserve the right to delete bids from supporters that are not part of our community.
TIPS FOR BIDDING
- You can register as a bidder in advance so that you are ready to bid once the auction opens on July 21.
- Don't forget to share the auction link with your friends, family & colleague on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram so they can get in on the fun too!
- You can opt in to Receive Email Notifications or Text Messages if you are Out-Bid on an item, so you can get back in and place another bid
- OR you can use Proxy Bidding where you can enter in the maximum amount you’re willing to pay for the item. The system automatically places bids on your behalf so you don’t have to keep coming back to re-bid every time someone places another bid.
- We will have an Online Bidding Station set up at the event so you even those without mobile access on their phones can join in on the bidding. But please do try to register in advance!
Contact Pat Baxley with any questions!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-656-9750