The auction will run September 4 - 9, 2022. All of your generous contribution supports the children's needs directly.
The Ark is important because the homelike facility provides the security and nurturing that children need to begin the healing process and to continue with their normal daily routines as much as possible. Professionals and highly trained individuals at The Ark provide:
- Counseling and interagency coordination, including short-term behavioral interventions.
- Nutritious meals and snacks for up to 90 consecutive days.
- Evaluations and assessments by medical doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, psychologists and counselors.
- Development and coordination of the Child's Service Plan, which addresses the basic and specific needs to be met for each resident.
- Clothing, personal hygiene products and haircuts.
- Transportation to and from schools, as well as cultural, recreational and educational events.
- Encouragement for students to participate in extracurricular school activities, assistance with homework, school supplies and backpacks.
- Comprehensive childcare with everything needed for each resident's well-being.
- A transition to a more permanent placement.
The Ark is committed to demonstrating to these innocent victims that even though they have been mistreated by their parents or guardians, there are people in this Coastal Bend community who are ready to treat them with dignity, love and respect. https://ark4kids.com
Make a difference in a child's life!
Link to submit payment for winning auction item(s):
- Auction winners MUST call (361) 241-6566 to schedule a date and time to pick up winning bid items.
- Pick up dates are TO BE ANNOUNCED at a later time at 12960 Leopard St., Corpus Christi, TX 78410.
- In the interest of concluding this event in a timely manner. If you do not claim your item(s) by 3pm Thursday September 15th, we will have to assume that you desire to leave the item with the Ark as a donation(s) towards our next fundraiser for the children.
Link to submit direct donations: