FIND YOUR TREASURE! On Saturday, October 23, 2021 the Citizens for a Better Eastern Shore will be hosting its largest fundraiser of the year – the 28th Between the Waters Bike Tour! This year, we are offering a fantastic collection of unique items with an online auction. Don’t miss out enjoying these wonderful keepsakes, join the enthusiasm as we pedal to protect Virginia’s Eastern Shore. Thanks to our incredibly generous donations from many local artisans and businesses, we are able to extend the excitement of this year’s bike tour off the roads!
CLICK THE GOLDEN TICKET [below] FOR OFFICIAL Between the Waters FRAMED POSTERS and 2018 + 2019 T-SHIRTS, all featuring original painting designs by Shore artist Bethany Simpson... AND REI Wide-Mouth Water Bottles.
Thank you for taking the time to bid (or buy) on these items. Please consider patronizing the businesses and artisans who made these generous donations.
IMPORTANT Auction Details PLEASE READ
- Bidding starts on October 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. EST and closes on October 16, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST
- There is a “Buy Now!” option for MOST items so you can buy the item immediately and not take a chance that you will be outbid. First come, wins!
- To bid on an item, click on the “View Items” drop-down box on the left sidebar. You may view all items or by a specific category. Click on the item you would like to bid on to see a description of the item and to bid on it.
- If you have used BiddingOwl before, and you remember your sign-in name and password, you can re-use it, if not, create a new account.
- All items must be paid for in advance using your PayPal account or using your personal credit card as a Guest of PayPal. Payment is due within 48 hours after the auction closes on October 16 at 8:00 p.m. EST.
- You will be notified via email and/or text message if you were awarded the item on October 16 after 8:00 p.m. EST.
- Items must be picked up at registration on Friday, October 22 from 3 to 7 p.m. at Sunset Beach Hotel in Cape Charles, VA or on Saturday, October 23 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the National Wildlife Refuge Center Bunker Area in Cape Charles, VA. We are not offering a mailing option.
- All sales are final. We can’t offer refunds or exchanges. Specific rules such as expiration dates and other restrictions may apply on bidding items – check before bidding.
Questions? Contact Mary Ehmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-787-7895 or use the form below.