We are now open for bidding
YOU MUST REGISTER TO BID: Go to My Account on top right of page to register. You will create an account and a personal password. Then bid on something so that your info is retained.
Do Not "pre-register" online unless you are actually bidding on items online. You will not be tied to our auction if you pre-register and don't bid.
If you are already in the system from last year, you do not need to register again. You can sign in with your email address / name. If you cannot remember your password, please obtain a new one after you put in your email address.
To register and bid by phone, call in on the night of the auction.
Emails and Text Msg: You must check the necessary boxes as you register to receive emails or text messages during the live auction. If you are already in the system from last year, you do not need to register again. You can sign in with your name.
· You may browse items without registering as a bidder.
· You may bid online via computer & smart-phone or call in during live auction.
· Phone bidders: If you call in, please say the item number you want to bid on. The Rotarian answering your call will place your bid for you. They also have access to the Donor Name and Item Title if you cannot remember the item number. If you win an auction, we will contact you in the days following the auction.
1. You may BUY IT NOW at full market value. That will close the item immediately. No one else will be able to bid on it. It will not auto close, unless you hit BUY IT NOW. Others can continue to bid, even after it hits full value, unless you buy it now.
2. You can see where the bid is at after each bid, by selecting the item you’re watching. Or, if you check My Account, you can see where your bid is and what the high bid is. You may call in to inquire where the bid is, if you desire.
BIDDING INCREMENTS are based on item value.
3. $1 on items valued up to $100
4. $5 on items valued $101-200
5. $10 on items valued from $201-500
6. $20 on items valued more than $500
ALL BIDDERS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXPIRATION DATES OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AS DIRECTED BY THE CERTIFICATES. Most have one year experiation dates.
Pickup and Payment: You may pick up your items at Isabella Community Credit Union, 2400 South Isabella Rd from 9-5 on Thursday & Friday, and from 9-12 on Saturday Morning, following the auction. DO NOT COME IN ON WEDNESDAY, as we will be making calls and sending emails that day.
Thank you for your support!