YOU MUST REGISTER TO BID: Go to My Account on top right of page to register. You will create an account and a personal password. Then bid on something so that your info is retained.
Do Not "pre-register" online unless you are actually bidding on items online. You will not be tied to our auction if you pre-register and don't bid.
If you are already in the system from last year, you do not need to register again. You can sign in with your email address / name. If you cannot remember your password, please obtain a new one after you put in your email address.
To register and bid by phone, call in on the night of the auction.
Emails and Text Msg: You must check the necessary boxes as you register to receive emails or text messages during the live auction. If you are already in the system from last year, you do not need to register again. You can sign in with your name.
· You may browse items without registering as a bidder.
· You may bid online via computer & smart-phone or call in during live auction.
· Phone bidders: If you call in, please say the item number you want to bid on. The Rotarian answering your call will place your bid for you. They also have access to the Donor Name and Item Title if you cannot remember the item number. If you win an auction, we will contact you in the days following the auction.
1. You may BUY IT NOW at full market value. That will close the item immediately. No one else will be able to bid on it. It will not auto close, unless you hit BUY IT NOW. Others can continue to bid, even after it hits full value, unless you buy it now.
2. You can see where the bid is at after each bid, by selecting the item you’re watching. Or, if you check My Account, you can see where your bid is and what the high bid is. You may call in to inquire where the bid is, if you desire.
BIDDING INCREMENTS are based on item value. Please do not add cents to a dollar amount. Full dollar bids only.
3. $1 on items valued up to $100
4. $5 on items valued $101-200
5. $10 on items valued from $201-500
6. $20 on items valued more than $500
ALL BIDDERS ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXPIRATION DATES OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AS DIRECTED BY THE CERTIFICATES. Most have one year expiration dates.
NEW FOR 2020! Prepay online for curbside pickup at ICCU! (If you do still need to pay at pickup, we will be in the foyer of ICCU. Call on arrival to 989.772.6555.)
NOTE: If possible, please check out and pay online upon winning the auctions you bid on. That will be a tremendous help to all.
Mail outs, Pickup, and Payment: We accept cash, check, or credit card.
Certificates or gift cards will be mailed to you at the end of this week if you checkout and pay online at the time of your purchase. If you prefer to pick them up, or if you have other items that will not fit into an envelope, they must be picked up at Isabella Community Credit Union, 2400 S. Isabella Rd, from 9-4 Thurs and Fri, or Sat morning from 9-12 am following the auction. Please DO NOT COME ON WEDNESDAY. We will not be ready for you.
Upon arriving at ICCU, please remain in your car and call 989.772.6555, identifying yourself. We will verify your winning bids and bring the items to your car for you. If you are paying by cash, or check, or have checked out online you will not need to come into the building. If you desire to pay by credit card you will need to come into the foyer, where a table is set up to complete the transaction and to pick up your items. Please wear a mask and socially distance upon entering the building.
***No Rotary Auction transactions will be carried out in the ICCU banking drive through. You must come to the front parking lot.
Thank you for supporting the Mt. Pleasant Rotary Club with our community and international service projects.
PO Box 252
Mt Pleasant , 48858
Thank you for your support!