The Rolling Hills Elementary Foundation is proud to offer the 2018 Auction. On Saturday, April 28th while your children are participating in the "KidsFest", please enjoy our silent auction from 4:00 - 6:30 pm. The silent auction opens at 4:00 pm in the RHES Multi-Purpose Room!
Like last year, we will continue to offer ONLINE PRE-BIDDING for the event! This benefits you by:
- Offering detailed access to all items available BEFORE the event
- Reaching people who may not be able to attend the event in person
- You can view all items on this site without registering. Registration is only required for those placing bids. If you do register, it is simple and takes about 1 minute!
How does it work?
- Online pre-bidding BEGINS Sunday, April 15 at 6:00 PM PST
- All items will have a starting bid, incremental bidding, and a "Buy Now" option.
- Online pre-bidding ENDS Wednesday, April 25 at 9:00 PM PST
- Items that do not reach the "Buy Now" option will be TRANSFERRED to the silent auction event for bidding on Saturday, April 28.
- The highest bid from the online pre-bidding will be the starting paper bid on Saturday, April 28.
- You may continue to bid on the paper auction sheets at the silent auction event. (Online bidding ends on Wednesday, April 25th and paper bidding will be the ONLY way to bid at the event.)
- If your online pre-bid is NOT exceeded at the silent auction event, you are the winning bidder of that item!
- The only way to ensure that you will win the item is to select the "Buy Now" option.
How do I get my items?
- All items are available for pick-up at the silent auction event checkout beginning at 6:15 pm.
- Some items are available for e-delivery.
- If you are an online winner and cannot attend the event, you may pick-up your item Monday, April 30th from 7:30-8:00 am at the front office with an Auction Representative.
This is our largest fundraiser of the year! We hope to raise $20,000 towards our 2017-2018 goal of $75,000, BUT we need YOUR HELP to keep SMART (Science, Music, Art, Recreation, and Technology) programs and teachers at Rolling Hills! Remember, these programs are NOT funded by the school district and would be eliminated without your support. Please visit the RHEF website for more information.
For all auction questions, please contact Shawn Tran and Karrie Campos at: email@example.com.
All participants of the online and silent auction agree to abide by the Auction Rules of participation.