Bidding begins: Tuesday, March 10 at 7:00 pm CT
Bidding closes: Sunday, March 15 at 9:00 pm CT
***Please note our updated payment and pick-up procedures, which were revised due to the school closure order given by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. Updated info is listed below.***
- Winning bidders will be notified at the end of the auction. PayPal at auction close is the preferred payment method this year. If you'll be paying by credit card, you can help us offset Paypal fees by adding the "PayPal Processing Fee" item, listed under Fund-A-Need category, to your cart prior to checking out. Check payment at item pick-up is another acceptable form of payment.
- All auction winners must pick up the items they won on Monday, March 16 or Tuesday, March 17, from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at 912 Glenwood Ave, Verona, WI). If you paid using PayPal, we will have a receipt of your payment. We can offer curbside pick-up, to minimize contact. If you would like to use this option, simply text 608-213-0494 with your car model upon arrival and we will deliver your items to your car door. If you would like to make special arrangements, please contact Rikki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any unclaimed prizes after March 18 will be awarded to the second highest bidder and after that will revert to property of the school.
Thank you for supporting New Century School through our 8th annual New Century School Online Silent Auction!
This is a great opportunity to get a wide variety of experiences, services, and goods from community and national businesses. The auction, which begins March 10 at 7:00 pm and ends March 15 at 9:00 pm, is open to the public and anyone can participate.
Your generous support helps New Century continue providing enriched STEAM and environmental K-5 curriculum as well as helps fund our Outdoor Classroom program.
How to Get Started
- Register now using the link in the upper right hand corner of this screen.
- Sign up for text and email alerts so you know immediately when you’ve been outbid.
- Whole dollar bids are appreciated.
- Remember to return to this auction website often.
Didn't See Anything Right For You?
Donations are always welcome! Use our "Donate" button below or checks may be made payable to New Century School Community Inc. and mailed to 401 W. Verona Ave. Verona, WI 53593.
Thank you. Your support is so appreciated.