Backcountry Discovery Routes
If you are planning on doing the COBDR Route this summer and want the ultimate VIP experience, then enjoy bidding on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Rob Watt, BDR Director of Route Development and Court Butler, Owner of Butler Motorcycle Maps will host you in Ouray, Colorado the first night of your COBDR adventure. Besides overnight accommodations for four, Rob and Court will treat you to a dinner at the “Famous" Outlaw Restaurant. You'll get an insight into what it takes to put together a BDR, and hear stories of the BDR filming rides. The next day they'll join you on your ride from Ouray, and give you the insights to the route. At the end of the second day BDR Ambassadors Chuck McNeal and Mike Finkbiner will have a campsite set up near Los Pinos Pass, where you will find a homemade dinner with hors d'oeuvres and refreshments. Just set up your tent, the rest will be done by the BDR crew. You'll be served breakfast the next morning, and continue on your ride with Rob and Court. Chuck and Mike will move forward and set up the third night's camp just outside of Buena Vista, where we will do it all over again. After treating you to breakfast on the fourth morning we'll send your group on its way to explore the rest of the COBDR on your own.
- Hotel accommodations in Ouray for 4 (double occupancy)
- Dinner in Ouray for 4; Alcohol purchases not included.
- Breakfast in Ouray;
- Campsite provided on second night;
- Appetizers, Dinner and Refreshments on second night;
- Breakfast on third day;
- Campsite provided on third night;
- Appetizers, Dinner and Refreshments on third night;
- Breakfast on fourth day;
- COBDR Butler Map and Colorado G1 Map for each participant
- Trailmaster Changing Mat for each participant
What's Not Included:
- Personal camping equipment, tent, sleeping bag, etc.
- Travel to Ouray;
- Lunch or snacks along the route;
- Alcohol purchases;
- Trip, travel and accident insurance;
- Anything not specifically mentioned as included.
- On a mutually agreeable date from July 9th to Aug 26th, 2018.
- This is not a tour, nor are Rob or Court guides. They are only participants on your ride.
- Rob Watt, Trailmaster Adventure Gear
- Court Butler, Butler Motorcycle Maps
- Chuck McNeal
- Mike Finkbiner
Thank you for your support