3 Step Hideaway
Grab your buddies and bikes, and start the 2018 riding season by exploring some of the best off-road riding trails in the country! Enjoy a 3 night stay for 4 at 3 Step Hideaway, BDR's favourite "Wild West" homestead in the beautiful Lisbon Valley, UT. Long-time BDR friends and supporters Scott & Julie Stevenson will be your hosts, treating you to daily breakfasts, dinners and good times around the campfire. Explore the area on your own, using the GPS tracks provided by BDR. Daily epic adventures and stunning landscapes await in the nearby mountains, forests, sandstone formations, and red rock canyons. Best months for your adventure are late May to mid June, or mid September to end of October.
Included in this package:
- 3 nights accommodations in a family cabin at 3 Step Hideaway, located in LaSal, UT;
- Breakfast each morning;
- Cowboy-style supper every night; (Alcohol not included);
- GPS tracks of the best off-road riding trails, so you can explore the area on your own;
- UTBDR Butler Map and DVD for each participant;
- A photo of your group taken during your stay at 3 Step Hideaway featured on the BDR Facebook page with acknowledgments.
Final sale. Non-Refundable. Mutually agreeable dates based on availability. Book early in Advance! Stay at 3 Step Hideaway to be completed by December 31, 2018
Thank you for your support