Backcountry Discovery Routes
Ever wanted to meet the team behind the BDR organization, and ride alongside them on the spectacular Washington BDR? Here is your chance! You and a friend will come to Seattle on a mutually agreeable Wednesday in August of 2018. Enjoy a 5-course dinner featuring NW cuisine with members of the BDR team, and spend an evening learning about the interworking of the BDR organization. The next morning, you'll set out for a ride on the Southern end of the WABDR with BDR board member Kevin Woody, Seattle local, and the architect of the latest Mid Atlantic BDR (MABDR). You will also be joined by an East Coast local, BDR Ambassador Tim James, who was the member of the MABDR film expedition team. All nightly accommodations are included.
Wednesday - Arrival and Welcome Dinner
Thursday - Seattle to Hood River
Friday - Hood River to Packwood
Saturday - Packwood to Ellensburg
Sunday - Ellensburg to Leavenworth
Monday - Leavenworth to Seattle
- 5 day/4 night trip on the Southern end of the WABDR with BDR insiders;
- 5 nights accommodations (double occupancy);
- 5-course dinner and drinks with the BDR team on Wednesday night;
- Use of two BMW F 800 motorcycles for the trip, or bring your own;
- WABDR Butler Map and DVD for both participants;
What's Not Included:
- Airfare to and from Seattle, WA;
- Food, except for Wednesday night dinner;
- Alcohol purchases;
- Trip, travel and accident insurance;
- Anything not specifically mentioned as included;
- On mutually agreeable dates during the first three weeks of August, 2018. Final sale. Non-refundable.
- Kevin Woody, PYI, Inc.
- Tim James, James Howard Creative Group
Thank you for your support