April Jones offers you SIX MONTHS of scrumptious confections! Every month for six months, choose a delicious gourmet dessert to enjoy from the menu provided below. All desserts are made from scratch using the finest ingredients - no packages! April will deliver to you within 25 miles of our Turners Falls office, or you can pick up at our office! Pick your starting month November 2018 or later.
1. Fraisier Cake – This is a gorgeous French style strawberry shortcake. Vanilla sponge cake layers filled with tons of fresh strawberries and a silky, decadent pastry cream. (Can be made gluten-free.)
2. French Macrons – Made with almond flour and meringue, French macrons are an elegant sweet bite that make a pretty gift for Valentine’s day, or any time, really. Cookies can be custom-colored, and the range of possible fillings is endless. (Depending on the filling, Macrons can be gluten free.)
3. Peanut Butter Cup Cake – Three layers of chocolate cake filled with peanut butter frosting and drizzled with chocolate ganache. Tastes like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup! (Can be made gluten-free.)
4. Lemon Squares – Buttery shortbread topped with a thick layer of lemon curd—the best lemon squares you’ve ever tasted! (Can be made gluten-free.)
5. Galaxy Cake – Three layers of chocolate cake filled with chocolate malt frosting and drizzled with chocolate ganache and caramel sauce. Tastes like a Milky Way candy bar!
6. Maple Donut Bread Pudding – A happy accident of leftover donuts led to the creation of this bread pudding that smells heavenly! Can be made with whatever cake donut flavor you prefer. The crunchy granola topping is a lovely textural contrast to the soft pudding. This is a great breakfast item to serve your overnight guests around holiday times!
7. Baked Pears with Caramel Wine Sauce – Juicy pears wrapped with flaky puff pastry, drizzled with caramelized wine….yummmm!
8. Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Homemade marshmallows and homemade fudge combine in this delightful treat that makes a great holiday gift. Marshmallows can be vanilla or peppermint or crème de menthe flavored to make that cup of cocoa extra tasty! (Always gluten free.)
9. Mocha Cake – Three layers of chocolate cake filled with mocha frosting and drizzled with chocolate ganache. A coffee lover’s delight! (Can be made gluten-free.)
Please note that desserts may contain eggs, butter, milk, nuts, maple syrup, and other allergens. Desserts may only made gluten free if noted in the description.
Thank you for your support!