NOTE: This page is a placeholder. See below for how to buy raffle tickets.
Get inspired in the kitchen! Basket includes the following:
* 8" glass mosaic sheep trivet by artist Mary Setti
* $50 assorted Follow Your Heart products (may not match photo)
* Miyoko Schinner's The Homemade Vegan Pantry: The Art of Making Your Own Staples
* Miyoko's Creamery navy blue apron
* $15 Sprouts Farmers Market gift card
* Three (3) vegan reusable food wraps
* Eight (8) packs of It's Really Vegan original pancake and waffle mix
* Five (5) chicken hot pads made by Ola Johnson
* Three (3) laser craft embossed spreaders (rooster, owl, and mouse designs)
* Two (2) ceramic spoon rests made by local potters
* Three (3) ceramic magnets made my potter Sue Sigmund
How to purchase raffle tickets:
1) Go to the link below or select "Kitchen Raffle Basket" from the above dropdown menu.
2) Enter the number of raffle tickets you want to purchase via the "Kitchen Raffle Basket" option.
(Raffle tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10.)
3) Click the green "Add to Cart" button and checkout.
ONE winner will be drawn after the raffle closes on Sunday, November 1st at 6pm EST.
FREE - Pick up from Piedmont Farm Animal Refuge's office in Pittsboro, NC.
$10 - Delivery within the Triangle area of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Pittsboro).
ACTUAL COST - Shipping via USPS. Note that this may be costly for large or heavy items. You are responsible for the shipping cost if you are outside of our delivery range and unable to pick up from the Refuge.
Please note that you may receive a second invoice if you pay your invoice before delivery/shipping charges are added.
Thank you for your support!