A versatile daypack small enough for EDC, yet can be used as an assault pack or even a Two-Day pack with the addition of pockets or Pods. Top and panel access lets you stuff it like a top loader, and organize it like a panel loader.The panel not only provides fast access to every corner, it is loaded with PALS for adding all sorts of MOLLE compatible pouches (including our own Lock & Loads), and serves as a pocket. The 17″ frame allows any hydration bladder, most laptops, binders, clipboards, etc., with plenty of room left over.
– Fabric: 1,000d Cordura
– Volume: 2,000 ci / 32.7 liters
– Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz / 1.87 kg
– Dimensions: 14″ wide at the base x 19″ tall x 11″ Wide at the shoulders. 41″ circumference at the base, 35″ circumference at the top opening.
– Panel opening dimensions: 10″ x 13″
– Omni Belt is optional
– Removable compression straps
– Integrates with a buttpack or belt rig
– 17″ stays
– Interior hang loop for water bladder
– Access: Top and panel
– Accepts all MOLLE compatible pockets. Ample PALS webbing allows pockets to be added to top, side and front.
Optional Omni Belt
Omni Suspension packs come standard without a waistbelt, allowing them to ride above a buttpack or belt rig, and can drop into your lumbar region for comfort and stability if desired. Carrying extra heavy loads? Add the optional waistbelt for added comfort and stability. The belt installs and remove in a flash, and will be sized to your waist. The belt is very, very comfortable but very low profile.
Thank you for your support!