Join us March 13-25 for an auction to benefit the Nicollet Knights Chess Team.
Nearly $10,000 in items generously donated from Community Sponsors!
including: Gift cards to restaurants, salon and spa packages, Entertainment, auto care packages, vacation packages, memorabilia, private lessons from Chess Masters, Chess themed merchandise, and MORE!
Nicollet Knights Online Auction Policies:
- By bidding in Nicollet Knights silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Nicollet Knights has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made on this site, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- A Bidder’s Premium (processing fee) of 5.0% will be added to the winning bid of each item to help defray the costs incurred by use of BiddingOwl.com. This will be included in the “Shipping Processing Fee” section of the listing. This is only a processing fee to offset the costs associated with web site hosting the auction. It IS NOT a shipping fee. And should not be considered commitment to ship or payment for shipping.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full at the conclusion of the auction.
- For vacation packages, you will be contacted by Polsky Sports & Entertainment to arrange travel. All items that need to be picked up must be picked up at Nicollet Middle School (400 E 134th St, Burnsville, MN 55337) on Wednesday, March 30th from 4:30-6:00 PM or Thursday, April 7th from 6:00pm-7:30pm in the main parking lot.
- At the conclusion of the auction, all items must be picked up at Nicollet Middle School (400 E 134th St, Burnsville, MN 55337) on Wednesday, March 30th from 4:30-6:00 PM or Thursday, April 7th from 6:00pm-7:30pm in the main parking lot. A paid receipt must be shown to pick up items. Gift Certificates/Cards can be mailed upon request via USPS to the address of the registered winning bidder. Items left unclaimed after April 8th, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Nicollet Knights Chess.
- Nicollet Knights reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Nicollet Knights, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.