It is here - the 2023 Project STEP online auction! Art, vacations, concerts, experiences, and more! You will have to sign-up to participate in the auction (2 min), but no payment method is needed until you win your item! AND if you choose to opt-in, you can be updated via text if you get out-bid - then you can make a counter-bid right from your phone.
The auction runs from Friday May 19, 2023 - Friday, June 9, 2023. More items are being added. Check back often!
- All funds from this auction support Project STEP, a non-profit organization.
- To view items click the green box in the upper left corner of this page.
- You can also Fund-A-Need to directly support our students and programs. This is a separate section on the auction site right beneath the auction item drop down menu for auction items.
IN-PERSON SILENT AUCTION
Available ONLY on June 7, 2023 at Project STEP's 40th Anniversary Concert & Celebration. Closes at 8 pm on June 7, 2023. Original art by Jodie Baehre, Rahim Gray, and The Gardener's Package which includes award-winning iris bulbs from David Baehre, custom painted watering can by artist Merk Aveli, The Artist Gardener's book, $50 to Market Floral Studio, large floral bouquet with vase to take home that night, and 4 passes to the New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill.
- Project STEP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Tax identification number 22-2505816.
- Anything you bid over the retail amount of the item is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- All Fund-A-Need items are fully tax-deductible.
- Bidding begins on May 19, 2023 at 8 pm and ends on June 9, 2023 at 8 pm.
- Please read all item descriptions. A shipping fee may apply to some items. Some items are for local pick-up only. Additionally, for certain items, bidding is only allowed for supporters that are associated with our organization. We reserve the right to refuse bids from bidders that are not part of our community.
- Questions? email@example.com
- Visit projectstep.org to learn more about the June 7, 2023 concert & Celebration.