Thank you for visiting our Online Auction site. Due to Covid-19, we're having to be creative with our yearly community fundraiser.
"A Soiree Like No Other" Online Silent Auction - begins midnight August 22, 2020 MDT, and continues through to midnight on August 29, 2020, MDT. Winners will be announced on August 30th.
A "Drive-By Auction" LIVE event will highlight some select items August 22, 6-8 p.m. MDT. Bidding for these few items will be open 5-9 p.m. and noted in the description of that item. This is an opportunity to view some designated items safely from your car while listening to great music! Location: La Mesa Presbyterian Church, 7401 Copper Ave. NE, 87108 (505-255-8095). Entertainment: music provided by the Dianna Hughes Trio.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION!
ABOUT US: ALL proceeds from this fundraiser go to support the following programs:
La Mesa Presbyterian Church is in the heart of the International District of Albuquerque, NM. The church strives to be a good neighbor and to make a difference in the quality of life for this vital community. To support the variety of community services that La Mesa provides, we hold a yearly Art Auction to raise funds.
Funds raised go towards supporting the following services that La Mesa Presbyterian provides:
BIDDER REGISTRATION AND TIPS
1) Enter the auction's URL into your browser's address field. You are welcome to freely review auction items at any time. You will be directed to register as a bidder or sign in as a bidder the first time you place a bid.
2) Click on Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process. If you are registering from your mobile phone then click on the menu button and select Register. IMPORTANT -- GOOD TO KNOW - In order to receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number under Account Details. You will receive Text messages when you've been outbid.
3) You will be directed to your email to confirm your registration. Once you have confirmed then sign back in as a bidder and continue bidding.
YOUR BIDDINGOWL.COM ACCOUNT
1) Enter www.BiddingOwl.com into your browser's address field
2) Click on Bidder Sign In (at top of the page)
3) Enter your Email login and Password to review your account
- View your Bid Status and Bid History by clicking on My Bids.
4) BIDDING WINNERS for ONLINE items will be announced on August 30, 2020.
1) Browse the Categories in your auction at https://www.biddingowl.com/LaMesaPresbyterianChurch
2) Select the item you would like to bid on. (Bidding begins August 22 for all items online.)
3) Enter correct Bid Amount into the field provided (note the minimum bid increments)
4) Click Bid and Confirm Bid
5) Congratulations, you are the current High Bidder for the item!
6) BY IT NOW -- means you can pay the higher price and the bidding for that item ends.
DRIVE-BY AUCTION EVENT
1) ONE ENTRANCE - enter LMPC parking lot from the south (Copper St.). ALL PEOPLE IN CAR MUST BE WEARING A MASK!
2) FOLLOW DIRECTIONS from the people guiding traffic.
3) VIEW ITEMS -- there will be tables set up on the church parking lot, displaying a dozen select items that you may bid for ONLINE but only from 5-9 p.m. on August 22! A person will be there to guide you and/or answer questions from a safe distance.
4) MOVE FORWARD -- You will be told when to move forward to see the next item.
5) PARK OR EXIT -- When you have seen all the items on display, you may choose to park and continue listening to the music from within your car, OR you may EXIT onto Mesilla, the WEST exit.
6) MAKE A BID -- Bidding will be at https://www.biddingowl.com/LaMesaPresbyterianChurch for ALL items. Bidding winners for LIVE AUCTION will be announced on August 23, 2020.
FINAL ONLINE CHECK OUT
1) On August 30, 2020, log in to your Bidder Account to view your Bidder History
2) Click on the Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page and follow the short checkout process. Only items that you've WON can be checked out.
3) Bidding Owl will give you the options for how to pay for your winning bids. Those options will be via PayPal, Credit Card, or check. (NOTE: shipping costs will be a separate invoice.)
Need more information?
Visit our website at http://www.lamesapresabq.org or https://www.facebook.com/La.Mesa.Presbyterian.ABQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Rev. Trey Hammond at email@example.com or call the church at 505-255-8095 for questions.
7401 Copper Ave. NE
Albuquerque NM, 87108
Thank you for your support!