The Lake Washington PTSA Council began its scholarship program over 35 years ago to assist graduating seniors with their college education. In 1990, district staff scholarships were added to help defray continuing education costs.
Funding for these scholarships comes from two places: the 44 PTAs and PTSAs in Lake Washington School District through an annual donation and generous support from people just like you that purchase auction items or donate directly.
While we cannot meet in person this year for a live event, we are excited for you to view the wide array of experiences from the comfort of your own home. We will be adding items for you to preview this week.
If you do not wish to bid on the experiences, you can also support LWPTSA scholarships by adding a direct donation of any amount by clicking on the yellow DONATE button at the bottom of this page.
The website will go live at 8 pm on Tuesday, November 10 for bidding. All bidding will close at 8 pm on Wednesday, December 2.
Thank you in advance for your generosity in supporting LWPTSA scholarships! Your donations allow us to continue our tradition of giving scholarships.
Before bidding, please read through the following rules for our online auction. If at any point you have questions, please email email@example.com:
- All auction items will remain open until 8 PM on Wednesday, December 2, 2020. The only exception to this rule will be for items purchased at the Buy Out bid price.
- You will be asked by Bidding Owl to set up a bidder account prior to being allowed to bid on auction items.
- The bidder's username and amount bid will be public on the Bidding Owl website. If you have set up a proxy bid to continue bidding to a specific dollar amount, that amount will not be provided to other bidders.
- A bid is a binding contract between you and LWPTSA, with all sales final. No refunds will be given, including on items impacted by COVID-19. In placing a bid that wins an item, the bidder acknowledges the LWPTSA Council Auction Committee carries no liability for items, events or businesses that cannot honor a purchased item due to COVID-19.
- Read all item and bid information carefully. The item value, opening bid and Buy Out bid amounts are all clearly stated. Any restrictions or expiration dates placed on an item will be outlined in the item description. Please check carefully before bidding.
- You will receive an invoice to pay for any item(s) you won at auction close. You must pay for your item(s) within 3 days of auction end in order to arrange pickup of your items with LWPTSA Council Auction Committee.
- All auction winners who have paid in full will be contacted by LWPTSA Council Auction Committee members within one week of auction end to arrange item pickup. Please note, shipping of items is not an option.
- Your final receipt serves as your proof of purchase for item(s).
Happy bidding! Again, if you have any questions about the auction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.