Asian American Journalists Association's Online Auction
Welcome to the Asian American Journalists Association’s online auction!
The Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) is a nonprofit professional and educational organization with more than 1,700 members across the United States and in Asia. Founded in 1981, AAJA has been at the forefront of change in the journalism industry. AAJA’s mission is to encourage Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) to enter the ranks of journalism, to work for fair and accurate coverage of AAPIs, and to increase the number of AAPI journalists and news managers in the industry. AAJA is an alliance partner in UNITY Journalists, along with the Native American Journalists Association, the National Association of Hispanic Journalists and the National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association. You can learn more about AAJA and what we do at our website: http://www.aaja.org/mission-history/
All proceeds from this auction go to supporting AAJA’s student programs. Please read the following instructions before bidding:
1. Read each item description carefully. The auction will begin at 5:00 PM PST on October 11 and will end at 11:55 PM PST on November 24.
2. Our payment method is Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to bid on or pay for the items.
3. To register to bid, please select the Login tab at the top right of this page under the date of the auction. From there you’ll create your free profile and can begin bidding. You can also follow your own bidding history.
4. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. You must pay your highest bid and the $9.99 flat rate shipping fee before the item can be shipped. AAJA uses UPS/Ground Shipment.
5. Buyers living in or near San Francisco are welcome to pick up their item at our national office. Please notify us 24 hours in advance by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for your support! Happy bidding!