The CAT pottery auction end date has been extended for a week to Sunday May 19, 2019.
EXCEPT for those items that already had a bid. Those items will end as previously set on Sunday May 12, 2019.
Proceeds from this online pottery auction will go to support the work of CAT.
Our Mission: To improve the quality of life for cats in central Virginia through a trap/neuter/return program, a foster/adoption program, a pet-retention program, education and other actions as necessary.
Winners may pick up their items on either Thursday May 23rd from 6pm-8pm or Sunday May 26th from 11am-1pm in Charlottesville at the location given in the notification at the conclusion of the auction.
BIDDER REGISTRATION AND TIPS
1) Enter the auction's URL into your browser's address field. You are welcome to freely review auction items at anytime. You will be directed to register as a bidder or sign in as a bidder the first time you place a bid.
2) Click on Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process. If you are registering from your mobile phone then click on the menu button and select Register.
3) You will be directed to your email to confirm your registration. Once you have confirmed then sign back in as a bidder and continue bidding.
YOUR BIDDINGOWL.COM ACCOUNT
1) Enter www.BiddingOwl.com into your browser's address field
2) Click on Bidder Sign In (at top of the page)
3) Enter your Email login and Password to review your account
- View your Bid Status and Bid History by clicking on My Bids.
1) Browse the Categories in your auction.
2) Select the item you would like to bid on.
3) Enter correct Bid Amount into the field provided
4) Click Bid and Confirm Bid
5) Congratulations, you are the current High Bidder for the item!
ONLINE CHECK OUT
1) Log into your Bidder Account to view your Bidder History
2) Click on the Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page and follow the short checkout process. Only Items that you've WON can be checked out.
GOOD TO KNOW
- In order to receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number under Account Details. You will receive Text messages when you've been outbid.
Thank you for your support!