Abrams Spotlight Productions, Inc. is excited to host our first online auction!
We were just days away from opening night when COVID-19 halted our production of My Fair Lady last March. It has also prevented us from bringing you the rest of our 2020 season.
December 4 was supposed to be opening night of ELF the Musical. Instead of attending our opening night gala, join us right here for our ASPI Spotlight Auction! Your support will help ensure we can continue to provide quality productions in 2021 and beyond.
Auction Procedures and Rules
- Bidding is open to all families and friends of Abrams Spotlight Productions, Inc. (ASPI) and its surrounding community. We reserve the right to delete bids we deem invalid and unassociated.
- The auction will close on Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020 at 8:00 p.m.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds of items.
- Descriptions and values are approximate and not guaranteed by ASPI.
- Neither ASPI nor the donors are responsible for any personal injuries or damages to property that may result from the use of items or services sold.
- Please be sure to check the expiration date on all gift certificates and services.
- Items must be paid for before or at pickup
- Cash or Checks accepted at pickup
- Online payments must be made before pickup
- Items must be picked up at the Nancy Byng Community Theater on Saturday, Dec. 12 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Only items that can fit in a standard letter sized envelope are able to be mailed. If you live out of the area, you must coordinate with a local person to pick up your item. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm who will be picking up your items.
- Delivery is not included unless prior authorization is received. Email email@example.com if you are not available for pick-up.
- Items not picked up in a timely manner will be donated to future ASPI fundraisers.