We're making it more affordable for everyone to get in on the fun, and support a great community arts program at the same time. Be on the lookout for lowered opening bid prices that are ridiculously good. Thanks for your support!
Thank you for joining us for our first ever virtual fundraising auction. Your contributions will win you great prizes, plus your dollars help to support this wonderful organizaiton.
Through the power of choral performances, Heart of the Triad Choral Society embraces and encourages a welcoming environment, built on diverse programming, networking, and outreach.
Since our inception in 2016, HTCS has gathered on Thursday nights at Main Street Methodist Church in Kernersville, and has performed two concerts per year. Because of Covid-19, we ceased in-person rehearsals in March of 2020, but resumed rehearsals virtually in the fall of this year. Our first virtual performance occurred on December 12, 2020, and featured the world premiere of the uplifting Kernersville Virtual Choir Project: "We Rise," created by our own Adam Mitchell.
Note: Anyone can view the auction items, but if you want to place a bid, you need to register. (You won't have to enter financial information to register, you can do that later.)
How to get started:
1. Click on the "register" link near the top right of this page. (Next time you enter the site, you'll just need to click the "Login" link instead.)
2. Fill out the "bidder sign up" information, and choose whether you want email or text reminders when you've been outbid. Note - you won't need to submit financial information to sign up as a bidder.
3. Click "sign up." This will take you to a summary of your bidding transacitons. Click "back to current auction." You're in!
How will you receive your prizes?
Your three options are listed below. As winning bidders are checking out and paying for items, we will remind you of these options, and will ask you to contact us directly to let us know your preference.
1. You can pick up your items at Kernersville Moravian Church, one week after the auction closes. Pick up times will be Friday March 12 (3 pm until 8 pm), and Saturday, March 13 (9 am to 1 pm). This will be a drive-through pickup, and all workers will be masked.
2. We can ship your items to you, but you will be required to cover the cost. If you indicate that you prefer this service, we will let you know the cost of your shipping, and you can make your payment via the "Donate" button below.
3. We can personally deliver your items to you if you live in the Triad area, for a suggested additional donation of $10. Please make this donation using the "Donate" button below.
Don't see something you want to bid on, but still want to help us out? Thank you! Just click on the "Donate" button below.
Thank you for your support!