Different from our past recycle sales, we're now offering a new and exciting venue to share our treasures with each other, our family/friends, and those living in the larger Ithaca community. But our goal is the same: to find new homes for some of our things, while raising money to support our ministry and work. Thank you for taking part in this new format.
- All items have been donated by FUSIT members/friends and the greater Ithaca community (Thank you!).
- Item winners are responsible for contacting the donor to arrange item pick up/delivery.
- Delivery of physical items is limited to within the Ithaca area.
- All proceeds benefit the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca.
To view items:
- Click on the green View Items button on the top left of this page.
- “All Items” will take you to the complete catalog.
- Click on an item to see the description, value, bidding status, donor contact details and any additional information.
To donate items:
- Donations begin in July and continue through August 13th.
- All donations must be in good condition, working order and appearance. Must have a minimum fair-market value of $20.
- Each item needs to be donated via the donation form and include a photo and description:
- Jewelry and antiques must be submitted directly to Robin Cisne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For technical assistance or large-scale donations, please contact Angela Zhang (email@example.com).
- All donations will be subject to review before posting.
- The week before bidding, August 13-20, items can seen by mutual agreement with the donor, using the donor contact information.
To bid on items:
- Bidding will begin at 9am on Friday August 20 and end at 9pm on Sunday August 22.
- When you see an item you want to bid on, click on the green "Bid!" button.
- Bidding Owl will prompt you through the short process of signing up as a bidder.
- Place your bid!
- Bidding Owl will text or email you if someone outbids you on an item, allowing you to up your bid if you wish.
- If you have questions about an item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check this email every few hours during the day while bidding is open.
- After the auction closes, you will be prompted via email to pay for any winning bids. Payment is by credit card or paypal only.
Don’t see anything you want? Consider donating directly: our fantastic staff, our recorded Sunday services, RE programs, sanctuary upgrades, the work of our care team, anti-racism team, social justice team, and many other ongoing services, are all funded by your financial support that balances our yearly budget. Use the donate button below. Your generosity and support is greatly appreciated.
First Unitarian Society of Ithaca is an autonomous society and a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association. We are brave, curious, and compassionate thinkers and doers. We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history and spirituality, but aligned in our desire to make a difference for the good. We are guided by the seven UU principles and are committed to standing on the side of love, justice, and peace. Learn more about us at https://unitarian.ithaca.ny.us/