Experience everyday life from your doorstep in this small, non-touristy seaside port village in Calabria, Italy, located 1 kilometer from the seafront. This chic, self catering Villetta (Townhouse), is amongst the hustle and bustle of it all, and is an excellent base to visit other seaside towns such as Tropea, Sicilia, and Gerace. Recently renovated, this townhouse offers 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a modern kitchen, lounge, and is equipped with WiFi, an outdoor shower, barbecue, and storage space for beach gear and 2 bikes.
• Two bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, modern kitchen, and lounge.
• Equipped with WiFi, an outdoor shower, barbecue, and storage space for beach gear and 2 bikes
• Package also includes a Calabrian cooking class, welcome basket and a trip to the family olive orchard and oil mill nearby. View online at http://www.villettamimmavittoria.com/
• Mutually agreed upon time and max occupancy of 4 people. No blackout dates. There is a 500 Euro refundable security/damage/loss deposit due upon arrival, which will be returned, minus any damage or loss upon departure.
• Additional Fees Apply: for phone usage, electricity consumption, linens, and final cleaning. Guests to be billed per consumption in Euro cash upon arrival/departure.
• Valid for 24 months (October, 2022). Does not include airfare. All transportation is the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Bidding closes at 9:00 pm on October 3, 2020. If you are the highest bidder once the online auction has ended, you will receive an email from Bidding Owl letting you know that you are the winning bidder. Within this email, you will find a link that says "Please Check Out here". This link will automatically take you to the check-out page.
Payment from the winning bidder will be required at Checkout (PayPal, Credit Card).
The Kate will mail all auction items and gift certificates to the winning bidders within 1 week of the event.
All proceeds are for the benefit of the Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center. All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds. Items may not be redeemed for cash.
All terms and conditions are stipulated by the donor. The Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center assumes no risk, liability or responsibility made by donors or for consequences of trips or overnight stays purchased at the auction. The winning bidder agrees to assume liability for damage done beyond normal wear and tear. The Kate makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied.
The Kate is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization.
Thank you for your support!